Sunday, June 13, 2010

welcome back ladies

I am pleased to see a return of some curves on the catwalk (albeit small ones!). Bye bye androgyny, hello ladies!

I am a girly-girl at heart and I have to say, it is a relief that fashion appears (at least momentarily) to be moving away from the uber-waif and towards a little more celebration of the curve. Ah... delightful. Who doesn't love a nipped in waist and full skirt? Hand me my pearls and twin-set, it's time for a revival!

Loius Vuitton is certainly on board, you just need to look at the Fall 2010 ready-to-wear collection to see that Marc Jacobs is a fan of ladylike behaviour. Ladies, grab your gloves and pop on your pumps, it's time for high-tea!


So elegant, so chic!
I love the soft colour and effortless silhouette.


All prim and proper.
But also quite sexy. Oo-la-la! That fur collar.


The cut of this skirt is immaculate.
Sigh! That's all I have to say.



The print, the colour, the belt, the gloves...
Delicious.


All images from Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 ready-to-wear collection.
To view the entire collection, click
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment